Responsible body in the sense of the data protection regulations is:
T/S/C Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht Schipp & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Telefon +49 52 41 90 33-0
Telefax +49 52 41 148 59
Data Protection Officer is
Dachauer Str. 65
+49 89 7400 45840
With this declaration we inform you about the scope of the collection and processing of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that identify you or make it identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address or user behavior.
The legal provisions for the protection of your data can be found in the General EU Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) and in the Federal Data Protection Act.
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about any unlawful use of the data. The responsible authority in this case is:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
1. Server data collection
When you visit our site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to our provider’s server. The system logs:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- directory protection user,
- pages called up,
- status code,
- amount of data,
- user agent,
- called host name
This data is used for statistical evaluation of visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons. The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 I f GDPR. These data are not combined with other data sources. The IP address is anonymized. Our legitimate interest in collecting this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimise our services for users, for example by preventing access to malicious sites or optimising access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address makes it possible to deliver the site to the visitor in the first place.
In principle, you have a right to object to this data collection. This is not considered here as an exception, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.
The data will be deleted after 60 days.
2. Use and forwarding of personal data
a. General information
If you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, to advise and process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, for billing purposes, or if you have given your prior consent. For further information, please refer to the general data protection information of our law firm. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time; see also paragraph 7 regarding your rights as data subject.
b. Inquiry by e-mail
If you send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail for the purpose of answering your request.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) GDPR, as you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data when using the form and sending an e-mail. In addition, the legal basis also results from Art. 6 I (b), as the storage of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a pre-contractual or possibly later contractual relationship.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of storage has ceased to apply, i.e. after replying to your e-mail enquiry or when the matter connected with the enquiry has been finally clarified. Should a contractual relationship result from the inquiry, the statutory retention obligations of BRAO (6 years) as well as AO and HGB (10 years) apply.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent.
For the right to cancellation and information, see section 7 below regarding your rights as data subject.
c. Online applications
When you respond to a job advertisement of ours, your personal data such as name, address and telephone number will be collected by us and stored for the duration of the selection process. Your data will only be used by authorized persons in the personnel department or the management for processing in the context of the selection procedure. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
If the specific position to which you are applying has already been filled, but you are suitable for a later collaboration on the basis of your profile, we will obtain your express consent before further storage or forwarding of the application, unless you have already agreed to such storage or forwarding in your application.
Please send unsolicited applications exclusively to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use our general contact e-mail address, the content of your application e-mail can be viewed by unauthorized personnel.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) GDPR, as you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data when sending the application documents.
The data will be deleted if you revoke your consent to the use of this data without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent, unless legal retention periods intervene. In these cases, your data will be blocked rather than deleted. Should an employment relationship not come about, we will delete your data from the general database with the transmission of the rejection to you, unless you have expressly agreed to the storage of your application data for future advertisements.
You have the right to access and object to our storage of your data at any time; see below. Paragraph 7 on your rights as data subject.
Additionally, permanent cookies are set which are necessary for the login.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that the aforementioned cookies merely make it easier for you to access the site, do not collect any tracking data and thus do not interfere with your personal rights and fundamental freedoms.
You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this may lead to a lower degree of functionality. For further information on your rights as data subject, see section 7 below.
These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session.
The permanent cookies are only deleted when you as a user no longer perform any actions on the site.
To integrate scripts and libraries on our website, we use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) from Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend Street, San Francisco, California 94107, USA (“Cloudflare”). In a content delivery network, the content of our website is stored on the service provider’s server, which distributes this content to you or your browser via a network of regional servers when you access the website. The purpose of this is to better ward off attacks, e.g. DDos attacks, on our website as well as to make the contents of our pages available to you quickly and optimally in cases where there are large amounts of script and data.
Since the data traffic of our website runs over Cloudfare servers, your IP address is also transmitted to Cloudflare. Cloudflare is certified according to the US-Privacy-Shield and thus guarantees data processing according to the GDPR. We have also concluded a data processing agreement with Cloudflare which documents the company’s compliance with appropriate technical and organizational measures.
The legal basis for our use of Cloudflare is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that, using the service, we can take security measures against attacks on our website and large amounts of data can be delivered in an optimised manner. The interference with your fundamental freedoms is minimal, since Cloudflare guarantees the data protection level according to the GDPR.
Regarding your rights as data subject, see section 7 below.
5. RawGit/StackPath LLC.
RawGit is an open source software tool that supports raw files directly from GitHub with matching content-type headers. It uses the CDN service of Stack Path LLC (formerly MaxCDN) to deliver the data. In a CDN Content Delivery Network, the content of our website is stored on the service’s server, which distributes this content to you or your browser via a network of regional servers when you access the website.
Because this traffic from our site is routed through servers at Stack Path LLC, 2021 McKinney Ave, Suite 1100, Dallas, TX 75201, your IP address is also transmitted to Stack Path LLC. This is certified according to the US-Privacy-Shield and thus guarantees data processing according to the GDPR. We have also entered into a Data-Processing-Agreement with Stack Path LLC. which documents the company’s compliance with appropriate technical and organizational measures.
6. Rights of the data subject
a. Rights to information
You have the right to free information about your personal data stored by us at any time. You may request the following information. We must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We would like to point out that such automated decision-making does not take place on our part.
(9) whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
b. Right to correction
You have the right to request that we correct any incorrect personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data without delay.
c. Right to cancellation
Claim to cancellation
You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) In accordance with Art. 21 I GDPR, you object to the processing of your data, which we collect on the basis of our stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in the context of direct advertising in accordance with Art. 21 II GDPR.
(4) We have processed the personal data concerning you unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on us under Union law or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of information society services offered to you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 AGDPR.
If we have published personal data of yours and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data were published about your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the data subject have requested us to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which is required for processing under the law of the Union or German law, e.g. within the framework of tax law obligations to retain data, or to perform a task which is in the public interest or which is carried out in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (I) GDPR, insofar as the right to cancellation is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d. Right to limitation of data processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted.
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we collect on the basis of our justified interests (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your rights.
If processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, these personal data may only be processed – apart from their storage – with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction on processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
e. Disclosure requirement
If you have exercised your right of rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis us to be informed about these recipients.
f. Right to transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without obstruction by us, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) GDPR and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
g. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 I (e) -required processing on the basis of a task in the public interest or (f) GDPR – processing that demonstrates our legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process personal data relating to you unless we can demonstrate compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
h. Right to revoke the Data Protection Declaration of Consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
i. Contact for rights of data subject
If we do not allow you to exercise your rights directly during processing, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at the address given in the imprint, attn: data protection officer.
7. jquery.com code
Legal basis is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR Our legitimate interest lies in an appealing and quick presentation of our online offers.